Thermage is the only non-invasive procedure that helps tighten and contour your skin in a single treatment—with no surgery, no injections, and little to no downtime. Instead, Thermage stimulates your body’s natural renewal of collagen, which creates subtle, natural looking results on and off the face, like…
- Tighter, smoother skin…
- Softened wrinkles and lines…
- And an overall younger looking appearance.
So people won’t think you’ve been away at surgery. They’ll think you’ve been away on vacation.
What Thermage Does
In response to collagen breakdown, there are many tightening treatments that operate by heating the inner layers of skin. But unlike laser treatments and other technologies that heat the superficial skin layers, Thermage uses unique radiofrequency (RF) technology to reach deep into the dermis and subcutaneous tissue to cause tightening in the layers that matter most.
Here’s how it works:
- Deep heating. The deep heating of Thermage helps tighten the collagen in your dermis and subcutaneous tissue, while also stimulating the formation of new collagen. As a result, you’ll see tighter, smoother skin and improved tone and texture, starting immediately and continuing in the months following treatment.
- Integrated cooling. At the same time that Thermage heats the deep layers, it also cools the epidermis, keeping the surface of your skin safe during the procedure. As a result, your skin needs no recovery time, so you can quickly resume your daily routine.
- All from a single treatment. Best of all, you need only one Thermage treatment to get the full benefits. In fact, because it heats so deeply, Thermage is the only non-invasive procedure that helps tighten and contour skin in a single treatment with little or no downtime.